I found this green toile shower curtain from Pottery Barn that I think is fabulous! I have been thinking of doing brown and green in a bathroom, and I got really excited about it when I saw this fun shower curtain!
love it! My guest bathroom is actually brown green and ivory. the shower curtain looks like the green toile one except reverse: green floral on an ivory backdrop. i think you will love it! did you know there is a pottery barn, williams sonoma, and everything outlet between cincinnati and columbus? we could meet in the middle!! it would be like a 3 hour drive for both of us! we'll save our pennies now!
those are adorable! i may have to copy you on the shower curtain, except i have towels in the blue - so i'm doing blue and brown for the bathroom (if we ever buy a house!)
these are adorable cara! it was so fun to see you guys last night! good luck with your last little while in slc.
ReplyDeletelove it! My guest bathroom is actually brown green and ivory. the shower curtain looks like the green toile one except reverse: green floral on an ivory backdrop. i think you will love it! did you know there is a pottery barn, williams sonoma, and everything outlet between cincinnati and columbus? we could meet in the middle!! it would be like a 3 hour drive for both of us! we'll save our pennies now!
ReplyDeletethose are adorable! i may have to copy you on the shower curtain, except i have towels in the blue - so i'm doing blue and brown for the bathroom (if we ever buy a house!)
ReplyDelete