Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home Run Derby

I actually had some really good hits but this one seems to be a little more swing than hit...
Jackson said it isn't his fault he didn't look at the camera, he was trained to keep his eye on the ball!
Dave also had some great hits but unfortunately for him this picture is just a lot more funny than the others! I think this is his Singing in the Rain hitting position!
Jenny had some great hits as well but again this picture is just more funny! At least I think so! I think this is the karate batting position!
Alex can get a little dramatic when he really wants to catch the ball! Very good form though!
Jenny is an intense hard hitter!

We had a more fun taking pictures than trying to catch the ball.
Take a look at that form, a result of years and years of practice!
Jackson's Babe Ruth pose!
I think he was afraid the ball would hit him.

We finally got Jackson's eyes to focus on the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, those pictures are great! The karate batting position is actually successful 98.3% of the time. Ask any pro... it works.

    ReplyDelete