
This is my new favorite toy, you can't see it very well but it is a stamp block, you can rearrange the letters to stamp differnt things....

like this! I had to ship some jewelry yesterday so my sister helped me package them! Our next stamp project will be her baby announcements!

A necklace I finished last night!

another recently finished necklace
wow Cara those are beautiful! I'm looking at your website and everything looks great! And the website is so professional, impressive! You should make baby girl bracelets too!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I wish I had such talent. I agree with Emily on the making baby bracelets.
ReplyDeleteHi Cara!! I'm so happy I finally found your blog. It is so fun to see what you're up to. I also so the Chi-O blog...I want in on that! I tried to post something but I think I need to be added as an author first...my email is emilywaltman@gmail.com. Hope everything is going well for you!
ReplyDelete