So in the last half hour since I posted the pictures I have had people look at our blog in all of the following places (I am pretty sure one of them posted a virus one of the click here things, don't worry I deleted it) I can only account for knowing people in maybe three of the places. I'll be honest it is creepy. I don't really mind people I don't know looking at my blog because I love blog hopping, but this is a little much even for me. It makes me think much more seriously about going private.
Sacramento, CA, United States
Dry Drayton, United Kingdom
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Lisbon, Portugal
Providence, RI, United States
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Barcelona, Spain
Den Haag, Netherlands
Nürnberg, Germany
Izmir, Turkey
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sofia, Bulgaria
Milano, Italy
Cortegana, Spain
Lisbon, Portugal
Oklahoma City, OK, United States
Hilo, HI, United States
Fornebu, Norway
Montréal, QC, Canada
Madrid, Spain
Asunción, Paraguay
Highland Park, NJ, United States
Raymond, ME, United States
Okay, that is way creepy. I checked mine out and I had people form germany, spain, and india looking at mine. I think I might be going private soon too. Too weird...
ReplyDeleteThat is way creepy! I can't believe that there are that many people out there takin a peek! Maybe we should go private.
ReplyDeleteHow do you find out who's been on your blog?? I'm totally weirded out by that!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you! Sitemeter helps, it's a little more detailed. I have been thinking about going private lately, too...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete