Savvy came this week along with my Mom, Dad, Derek and Sammy. We had so much fun playing games, eating out and in and just hanging out. As you can tell Savvy was very excited to talk to her Dad (who is moving across the country ) on the telephone. Soon to come is video proof that Trevor's daughter loves cats.
Mom comes because she starts projects with us. She worked on flowers with Camille and me as well as helping me make my Birthday Calendar vision into a reality. It is coming along nicely, there is still a lot of work to do. We learned that it is practically impossible to write legibly on felt, but my Mom and my friend Missy both has some great ideas that I think will work!
Today should really go down in history, it is the first time I have ever made a Rhubarb Pie by myself. I had to call my Grandma to get some clarifications and directions, but it was delicious.
The door bell ditchers.
Rhubarb Pie is my FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI must say that is a pretty fancy looking pie. It's makes my mouth water thinking of grandma's rhubarb pie!
ReplyDeleteCara, I'm so impressed with that beautiful pie!!
ReplyDeleteSo Impressed with the pie...just sitting here thinking about what to make for dinner...
ReplyDeleteSeriously you set a high bar!