Sunday, September 14, 2008

The evolution of Jackson's cankle

Just in case the last post didn't gross you out enough, here are some more pictures of how Jackson's ankle has gotten more colorful and bigger- if you can believe it. He did go and get an x ray and it is not broken. The doctors took a lot of measurements because his foot was so abnormally large, they also pulled a lot of other people into the room to look at it.





Jackson couldn't fit his foot into his usual shoes so he had to wear some shoes he bought on his mission because they were slightly bigger.

Ice baths all weekend, the cats are very intrigued by the ice baths.

4 comments:

  1. Jackson, I'm so sorry! That must be so painful. Cara, I know you'll take good care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Hermine trying to drink the ice water? That looks pretty bad, you gotta get some ankle braces now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a few of those...yikes! Looks horrible! Sorry Jackson, sprained ankles are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how Jackson keeps his "fat mission shoes" on hand for just a situation as this. We hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete