Jackson likes to tease me by telling me that I am turning into a crazy cat lady. While I am not sure that I am, but everyday when I drive home I feel better knowing that at least I am not the crazy fake duck lady. Go Michigan!
definately something to be grateful for! cara thanks again for the great towel, I was just about have to make one...oh no! P.S. I tagged you...sorry, check out my blog
Careful...that's my family you're talking about...
ReplyDeletecrazy cat lady. still definitely steps above the duck.
ReplyDeletedefinately something to be grateful for! cara thanks again for the great towel, I was just about have to make one...oh no!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I tagged you...sorry, check out my blog
Ok Love that post. Because sometimes it is nice to know your not the only one!! hehe
ReplyDeleteoh cara, you never fail to crack me up!
ReplyDelete