In case you were wondering, we live in the North Pole. It is freezing here and only going to get worse. While all you normal people are getting winds from the Pacific and places west of you, we are getting our winds and weather from the north, literally the arctic. I don't know how people who live even further north survive. My hat is off to you.
*Dave and Danielle- the weather is great, you should totally move here!

Cara! I just found your blog and I DEEPLY sympathize! People who haven't lived North of Kentucky will never understand the meaning of a "real" winter (the midwest kind). Congrats on surviving the freeze, I heard it's especially bad this year.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for the cute comment on facebook, can't believe you're working in the engineering department at U of M - awesome! I'm glad some people remember the "Browns"!
Ok I totally feel your pain...what is this...yucky I am ready for spring. Please tell me your not having a dental student rip out your wisdom teeth...
ReplyDeleteOUCH!