Wednesday, March 25, 2009

giveaway


The place we had make our fabulous t-shirts kindly sent us an extra adult small, so if you fit in an adult small or you know someone who does and you are a Utah fan, leave a comment and Jackson will decide who wins (he doesn't know this yet). So you had better be funny. Go Utes. I think I may count how many of our posts have that in it now.

6 comments:

  1. does being the first to comment help my chances?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick me, pick me! I'll wear it at least twice a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm..Jackson...we ARE birthday buddies. I bet most of these people can't say that their birthday is one day before yours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I too late? Besides being a huge Utah fan I live close by so there are no shipping costs :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. jackson, here are 6 reasons why you should give the shirt to me:

    #6. it'll be one less shirt you find on your own bedroom floor
    #5. it will mean i, a byu grad, own more u of u attire than cougar-wear
    #4. i'm up to snuff
    #3. i never bluff
    #2. i'm game for any fuss
    #1. if you give me the shirt i'll let you buy a wii even if you don't sing in the talent show

    ReplyDelete