One of Jackson's favorite holidays has begun, March Madness, and yes it is like a holiday to him. March Madness is celebrated in our house by having games playing on the TV and the computer at the same time, so we don't miss anything. Not one single thing. People at work have been surprised to see how much I know about college basketball and how prepared I am for March Madness, now you know why. Maybe March Madness should be moved to the gift giving holiday list, it's only fair after all, since the Utes football season opener is a gift giving holiday around these parts.
I actually have noticed the extreme passion for this special month. Dave was a little disgusted in me for not wanting to participate this year. PA is a favorite state huh? Good maybe we can convince you to come out and see us. I am so looking forward to seeing you guys more and am planning on road tripping up there!
ReplyDeleteCara, I love it. This is exactly how Matt is, but he doesn't appriciate how much I like it too. I was mad that he didn't tell me everyone was doing a poll. So it is my goal to beat him with mine from work. We'll see how that goes. But I don't get how he doesn't realize that I do know some stuff since that's all he talks about! Good luck with your poll, I hope you beat all those boys!!!
ReplyDelete