Thursday, April 16, 2009

reasons why you should visit us this summer

We are campaigning for visitors for this summer and fall, and when flight prices are as low as they are ($129 round trip before taxes from SLC) it makes it even more exciting. So here are the reasons we are so fun to visit.
Because who hasn't dreamed of seeing the "Big House" and fairy doors in one town?

We like to have picnics and luckily live in one of the few places where real live hippies still reside (you can get a beautiful tie-dye shirt as a souvenir!)


Jackson make crepes for those who come to our house (read free hotel) and our cats are fun to tease.


If you come we will introduce you to our special Ute dessert and speed mitton (the Utes dessert is really only here because I was pretty sure Jackson would not appreciate pictures only of him)


We will take you to Angelo's which has the best food to ever touch Jackson's mouth, that's a direct quote. Then you can America's version of the Hogwarts Library.


Jackson will show you his masterful grill skills and then take you to see way old cars. Oh boy!


Can you think of any better way to spend your vacation then by getting cheap dental work by someone who is not yet licensed to perform it? I thought not. Don't worry, "Dr." Jackson is more than happy to fix all your problems of the mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...looks very exciting! Only if I can pick and choose the things that I want to do...for example - I choose go to Angelo's and play speed mitton, but not get free dental work (no offense Jackson, I just don't like dentists) or go see really old cars. :) Looks like I'd better start saving for a fun-filled trip!

    ReplyDelete