Tuesday, May 19, 2009

boards are over!!!


Today Jackson took the written boards. So in honor of my days of being a study widow being mostly over (or really just celebrating the fact that Jackson has lived through them, a minor miracle) we went to eat at a fancy restaurant, Gandy Dancer, with Jordan and Pam. Then we pulled out the sparkling cider that Jackson put in the fridge almost a week ago, he has been excited for today. Now three to four weeks to find out if he passed, I think he probably did.


We also celebrated the official end of the second year of Dental School. The worst is behind us. Jackson was way excited, can you tell?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jackson! That's exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot! Way to go Jackson! I can't wait to see you, we are getting our super comfy couch all ready for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I am a little jealous. I am still a widow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go JAX! I am sure you smoked it. I cannot wait I'll start studing now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Jax! what an accomplishment. I'll start studying right now.

    ReplyDelete