Thursday, July 16, 2009

happy birthday!!!!


Here are some things that I like about Jackson:
He uses catchphrases like "I'm in a dilly of a pickle"
He is really good at compromising- Some day I get to go to Australia, France, New York and London. So long as each trip coincides with the tennis open associated with that country i.e. Australian Open, French Open, US Open or Wimbledon.
His favorite monopoly piece to play with is Mr. Moneybags.

Happy birthday Jacks! Now let's go get you some nice black balloons! Good thing you are only 27 this year and not 28 like we thought!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday posts on Jackson. For Jackson it should always be RED balloons, even when his age really warrants the color black.
    Happy Birthday, Jackson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson! It's Alden. Happy Birthday big guy!!! Is that you playing soccer in that picture? I knew you always had it in you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blurb.com you then download the program Booksmart from there. It's so easy and fun to do. Let me know if you have any other questions.

    ReplyDelete