Tuesday, August 4, 2009

as of late

Blueberry picking. Plus a new hat. New for me at least. I keep finding old things of Jackson's to claim as my own.

1.5 hours yields seven pounds of blueberries. I have turned Jackson into my own migrant blueberry picker.


Doubles tournament with Mike. They played very well but lost to the champions three years running.





Jackson's birthday. We had a party with some friends, cake and speed mitten.


On Jackson's actual birthday he got a new iPod Touch and some new shades from the art fair.

4 comments:

  1. You look very surprised by that i-touch. Did you know blueberries make you have a better memory? I love them. I want to go blueberry picking.

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - so now I want to see a blog post about what one does with 7 lbs of blueberries. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 lbs, I love blueberries...but I don't know what you can do with that many blueberries (lots of storage)? If you have any So Yummy recipes, send them my way!

    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i could really go for some michigan berries these days. are you guys going to be around on labor day? we're headed your way ...

    ReplyDelete