This week Jackson had a patient ask him if he was of Greek descent. Last year he had a patient ask if he was of Polish decent. He is also often asked if he is of Jewish descent and last year we had a poll on the blog where most people voted he looked like he was of Serbian descent.
Apparently he looks very ethnic, especially considering I am pretty sure he is mostly of British descent.


What do you think? Is Jackson a modern day Adonis (aka a Greek God) or a Polish folk dancer? I am leaning towards the folk dancer myself.
Although Jackson appears to be all of those ethnicities... I believe he stems from the Mr. Bean family tree. So of British decent.
ReplyDeleteThis is Jordan
Your blog kills me, Cara. I blog surf about twice/year and your blog cracks me up every time. You're right, Jackson totally looks ethnic. . . if he could grow a thick beard, he could totally be Spanish. (Nate)
ReplyDelete