We went to Washington DC for Thanksgiving. Both my sisters are currently living there.
One of the highlights of the weekend was our very fancy tea party. What tea party is complete without a round of London Bridge is Falling Down?
Our makeshift tea set. Eliza has a smashing British accent. I wore my pearls to fancify my Utah shirt, not that it needed help.
Eliza put on all of her fanciest clothes. She wanted to be like the Queen, I may or may not have planted the idea of a Queen in her head. Camille and Chelsea were smashingly fancy, eating cucumber sandwiches with their pinkies up.
We got to spend time with Dave, Danielle and Luke. They came down to DC on Saturday and we went through some of the Smithsonian Museums with them.
We saw Julia Child's kitchen in the American History museum. It is my favorite museum.
My sisters are very competitive when it comes to height. They made several people measure them back to back to determine who is taller. Camille barely beat Chelsea, I obviously won. Chelsea contended that she has a very long torso, so she made us all sit up against the wall to see. She does indeed have a long torso, almost as long as mine.
Camille organized a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. She was very inventive in the usage of her counter space.
Needless to say, we had a great time.
We are so funny! I still think Camille and I are the same height. At least my torso has something on her. It is practically the same as yours. :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys are always doing way fun things! Cara will you send me your email address? We went private with our blog again and I've been meaning to add you to our blog list forever now. I can't find it on facebook, my email address is juliebechthold@gmail.com or you can send it to me on facebook. Thanks :) Hope you guys are staying warm! It sure is cold here in NY.
ReplyDeletelooks like you had so much fun! Can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete