Saturday, March 27, 2010

just a lot of pictures

Hanging out with Pam and Jordan.
Last weekend we went to dinner with the Nelsons and Wrights, they didn't know it but we were all really celebrating my midterm.
They all love it when I pull out the "stealth" camera.
Hello D. Will, Andre, it's nice to see you again.
We went to the Jazz vs. Piston's game. Jackson bartered for our tickets and we when sat down we found a bunch of friends in the same section. Carrie and Russ came and sat next to us, it was a pleasant surprise to have someone to cheer with us!
Go Jazz!
Jackson calls this, "Spencer's glamour shot"
Owen and I had a photoshoot. As you can tell some of the pictures were really cute.
We took a day and drove up to visit Ali and Jade and their kids.
We played a lot of nerf tag.
Jackson was serious about the nerf tag.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo shoot with Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pics. i am surprised people will still go to dinner with you knowing that they will get a full photo shoot on your blog. i can't believe how big drew is - i need to come visit aa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of Russ and I. I am so dang adorable in it. NOT! :) I'm so glad you guys were at the game, though. So much better to have a cheering section.

    ReplyDelete