For the first time ever I beat Jackson in the March Madness brackets. The big number 1 is next to my name this year, at least in one pool. Although I probably would have preferred having Butler win. My niece and nephew filled out their bracket and had Butler and Duke in the finals. Jackson got his yearly "One Shining Moment" fix (I never even knew what it was until I married him) and was having flashbacks to Utah in 1998.

Butler was so close!!! I just learned what One Shining Moment was last night. Who knew?
ReplyDeleteTwo things: 1-) I remember how great it felt to beat Jackson in the bracket...I did that one year too (it has never happened again). 2-) "One Shining Moment" is great...but it was ruined by Jennifer Hudson. It brought back painful memories of sitting through "Dream Girls."
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cara. That is a big victory. You guys owned everyone this year, finishing 1 and 2. I will get my revenge next year.
ReplyDeleteYes, you are correct, Jennifer Hudson ruined it. I want the original, normal version of one shining moment, not some crazy remix where she just screams at the end and doesn't sing the words.
GO CARA, GO CARA, GO CARA!! imagine me singing that...
ReplyDeletep.s. you toured an insane asylum??? were you scared?! also, i love the haircut.
ReplyDelete