Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Obama and Texas

We went to Texas last week to check out Dallas and Austin. We loved Austin. They have a river that runs through down town. This other picture is my brother's dental practice outside of Austin.
Jackson made sure to check out the Texas Stadium.
We hiked a hill with Derek and Kristen to check out the views of Lake Austin.
We ate Mexican food every single day.
While we were in Fort Worth Jackson made sure we stopped at TCU's football stadium as well.
A few weeks ago we went to the Michigan graduation ceremony, President Obama was the commencement speaker.
It had rained all morning. When Jackson saw this picture he took of me he started laughing and said I look like someone punched the left side of my face. Awesome. I am going to start taking self portraits rather than let him take the pictures.
Jackson and the snipers. My favorite quote of the day was when Jackson saw a Secret Service agent and said he knew it was Secret Service because he looked like he could kill a person in two seconds flat.

3 comments:

  1. Was that Mount Bonnell. I remember going for the first time and was ready for a hike and then realized it was a bunch of stairs. I LOVE Austin! Lived there with my family and then later with Matt for 3 years. Such a fun place. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I do miss the good mex and bbq!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope TX is for sure an option!! Then at least we could share a state! Too bad it is SO huge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, seeing everyone's curly hair reminds me of the humidity! I forget that it is humid anywhere these days. My skin and hair could use a little moisture. :)

    ReplyDelete