Friday, June 25, 2010

wedding weekend as seen through the camera phone


Jackson found the coveted keg of Virgil's Root Beer. He bought it on the spot.

Savannah tried out her Dad's saxaphone

and the rock band drums

just like Pappi

Jackson, Jordan and Dave were asked if they wanted to scoop their ice cream or if they wanted Ashlee and Danielle to scoop it, they chose to watch.

enjoying the fruits of other people's labors

Danny had the Three Musketeer's check him into his honeymoon suite, they very much enjoyed the task

Cutting the cake. Note the completely awesome Utah groom's cake.

If you look very closely you can see Jackson to the right of the bride. He looks very stiff because he was trying really hard not to touch the girl next to him. It was hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had that group picture on a real camera so I could zoom in on all their faces! I also love the lazy Owen boys picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had SO much fun!! Can't wait to read more. Miss you. How are you feeling??

    ReplyDelete