Here I am in my new clothes from Target. My bag curse has hit again and my bag was in Boston when I was in Albany, I think this is about the fifth time my bag and I have found ourselves at different locations in the last five years.
Our tour guide at the site of the Battle of Saratoga
Old North Bridge where the British and Americans fought.
I cannot believe you lost ANOTHER bag!!! This truly is a curse! I bet you pissed off a Gypsy or something. We need to do some witchcraft to remove this evil spell, get out your garbage bag witch costume.
I cannot believe you lost ANOTHER bag!!! This truly is a curse! I bet you pissed off a Gypsy or something. We need to do some witchcraft to remove this evil spell, get out your garbage bag witch costume.
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the package that tour guide has.
ReplyDelete