Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Calling all Chi-O's


Dear Chi Omega's,
Did you know we have a Xi Alpha alumni blog? We do, it all started out as a way to keep my pledge class in contact and from there bloomed into a blog for all Xi Alpha alumna. In the last several days I have gotten a couple of e-mails from older (than me) alumni who have found the blog, which inspired this post. I know of a lot of Chi O blogs that are not on our list of alumni blogs, but I feel uncomfortable adding people's blogs without their permission (which hasn't stopped me before but it always makes me feel uncomfortable).

So if you are a Xi Alpha alum and would like your blog added to our list of alumni blogs let me know. Also, if you have pictures from the old days or gatherings with your Chi O friends send them to me so we can put them up, I can only cycle my pictures so many times and taking pictures from other people's blogs makes me feel uncomfortable so I appreciate any pictures people add or send to me (we can add you as an author if you so wish!)

Any questions? Leave a comment or e-mail me chio.xialpha@gmail.com

Hoot hoot.

3 comments:

  1. You can add my blog if you want. Though I am a drop out so perhaps I am not welcome. (; If I unearth any photos I will send them your way. I forgot to tell you that my younger sister just rushed, she just said to me yesterday..."Why didn't you tell me I was going to be tested!" LOL like it is THAT hard of a test... she is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping this up. It's so fun to read. You're so sweet to do it. Hope you guys are doing well.
    Love,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, I'm kind-of old compared to the others on the list of blogs, but you can list me. :)

    ReplyDelete