Monday, February 13, 2012

An iPhone version of Christmas

Here are some pictures from our trip home for Christmas in no particular order, seriously...
Yankee Swap- a potty putter, who doesn't need one of those?
Ute swag for the babies, thank you Jordan and Camilla!
Henry caught in the act.
Yankee Swap roulette, put a finger in a hope not to get the electric shock.
My Mom and scoured quilt stores for fabric for baby quilts.
Boss dog will only take his water one way, straight from the bath.
practicing for twins with our nephews.
Jackson practicing with Jayda.
A quilt for baby boy.
Jackson is getting old, this is how I found him after a game of basketball.
More Yankee Swap.
Christmas Eve nativity
Parley P. Pratt dressed up for the Utes bowl game.
The Highland High freshman team had the privilege to shake hands with the man, the myth, the legend...
Best dressed at Yankee Swap
We visited Granny in Provo.
Winegar exercise time.
My fashion forward outfit for walking with Mom.
Aunt Denise's amazing Christmas village.
Dinner for Jesse's birthday
Checking out Amanda and Danny's chickens
Jackson's broken thumb, again courtesy of basketball.
Dinner at the Dodo, we were all playing words with friends until the food came.

3 comments:

  1. First: That fabric for your quilts is adorable
    Second: Winegar exercise time is hilarious
    Third: Words with friends is addicting!
    Fourth: You guys should come down for the rodeo next month...and I will take maternity pictures for you :)

    The end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been confused with commenting on blogs lately because it says reply and not comment. I can't wait to see the finished product on the quilts, I especially love the car fabric on the boy quilt. I am even more excited to see the babies in their Utah shirts! May can't come soon enough.

      Delete