Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ultrasound Pictures


Cara had an ultrasound today and here are some pictures. She is almost 26 weeks now and is measuring 34 weeks for a single pregnancy. The babies are doing great. Baby Boy is 2 lbs 3 ounces. Baby Girl is 1 lb 14 ounces, which is slightly higher than average.



Frontal view of Baby Girl. Yes it is a little creepy, but I am sure she is very cute.

Profile of Baby Boy


All boy


Videos of heartbeats





6 comments:

  1. It's all so miraculous. More beautiful than creepy.... Thanks for sharing. Mama Joes and proud Grammy O

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you guys were able to get a video of the heartbeat. Thanks for sharing. I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the Way, is thinking of Boy/Girl names the funnest? Scully and Mulder, Lois and Clark, Brad and Angelina, Usher and Alicia, Will and Kate, Jay-z and Beyonce, Pocahontas and John Smith, Justin and Selena... you know my #, call me if you need more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that is so exciting you guys!! And Jackson...how cool to have your name on the office door! That is big time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO NEAT!!! Thanks for sharing, I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cara this is so exciting and fun. I will have your mom keep me posted, Congratulations!!
    Kathleen Garn

    ReplyDelete