Mini Jacks... he is just like his dad, sticking his tongue out for pictures (christmas card 1993)
He does look so much like you Jackson! I love all the different faces he makes. I can't get enough of these babies.
Oh he sure is cute!!
What darling children you have!! By the way you look fabulous in the pictures yourself! What a great and wonderful and supportive family you have.Hope your shoulder is healing.Kathleen Garn
Mini Jacks... he is just like his dad, sticking his tongue out for pictures (christmas card 1993)
ReplyDeleteHe does look so much like you Jackson! I love all the different faces he makes. I can't get enough of these babies.
ReplyDeleteOh he sure is cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat darling children you have!! By the way you look fabulous in the pictures yourself! What a great and wonderful and supportive family you have.Hope your shoulder is healing.
ReplyDeleteKathleen Garn