





Today as I was looking at shade clothing and shabby apple clothing I became curious and wanted to see what other "modest clothing" websites I could find. I went through the first five that popped up (none of which were based in Utah) and found the clothes below, I felt as though I was sent back 100 years to Laura Ingalls Wilders time. I am now truly grateful for the clothes above and the people who felt the need to make them!





oh cara, you just made me so happy! i didn't realize either what a market change it was to have cute/stylish clothing lines...way to go shabby girls!
ReplyDeleteoh that is way too funny! can you imagine us walking around in pioneer attire? yikes!
ReplyDeleteUGH! Thank goodness for jeans! BTW, are you going to the Shade party Sat? Call me if you are, cause I am! :)
ReplyDelete