Monday, November 12, 2007

Harry Potter

I am about 9 years behind, yes it is true! I didn't start reading Harry Potter until last month. I just finished the fourth book last night and I have to say I am really enjoying the books so far! One nice thing about starting so late is that I don't have to wait for the next book to come out, all I have to do is go to my sisters house to get the next book, it is quite convenient!

4 comments:

  1. YOUR GOING TO THE OHIO STATE GAME?!!! I am so very very jealous! i told branden that is what i want for thanksgiving! now if only there were any way to get tickets... however, i am a ohio state fan, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so so so so so so not fair! Do you know that we waited, hmmm, TEN YEARS to read them all!! I'm happy to see you're liking them - i'm going to read vicariously through you...i remember reading the end of the fourth one and thinking, aaaahh! the fifth one is still my favorite of them all - try to erase the movie from your mind before reading it and imagine as much as you can, seriously those books are amazing!

    ReplyDelete