Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm so excited!

The countdown is officially on! Wicked is coming to Cleveland (a mere two hour drive from us) and for my birthday Jackson got us tickets! And now that it is under a month away (Feb. 14) I can start my countdown. Another reason why I could belong in London (see post below), the musicals. I love musicals! This is a love that definitely comes from my Mom who loves musicals so much she would play Phantom and Les Mis soundtracks while she cleaned.

6 comments:

  1. You're going to LOVE it! John and I went in London and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Even John liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Luke totally misses you and we are jealous that you get to go to Wicked soon! We loved our CPK the other night thanks again for the gift card. PS we might copy the city that you belong in idea. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will love it. say hi to Cleveland for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I am 100% jealous. We missed it when it was in Phoenix. Hopefully it will come again soon! Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks cara, for stopping by our blog. Hope you enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous! I want to go so so so bad. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete