Friday, January 11, 2008

What city do you belong in?

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.


I found this on another persons blog and I was curious. Who doesn't love London? ( Actually the first time I took it I belonged in New York but I don't even like New York that much so I thought I would retake it!)

5 comments:

  1. London - you could definitely belong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara- I took it, I belong in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says that I belong in Rome! I have to say that Rome is interesting, but not be a top spot for me to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in Rome and Jordan is in NY, he is also 52% feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete