Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There's always room



Jackson and I recently discovered Google Reader. He now gets updates whenever someone lists something on the free section of Craigslist. Jackson saw a free BBQ on craigslist and he got really excited. I was skeptical because this weekend we got a patio set and don't have a ton of room left, but Jackson assured me there is ALWAYS room for a free BBQ!

New table and chairs, courtesy of IKEA


Free BBQ courtesy of Mike and the list that Craig made

Our first BBQ with the Parkers

6 comments:

  1. Forever and ever room for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That great! There is always room for a BBQ! I am excited for some warmer weather so we can BBQ. (at out parents house we don't have a BBQ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I may just have to check out this google reader, so I can beat you to awesome finds on Craigslist! :) How fun! We need a patio set too, I'm dying to be outside more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some day... are you sure you guys are dental students? I see that my blog is listed under your SLC friends and not family- what? j/k j/k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a free BBQ! Camilla and I went on and starting looking at craig's list and saw a monkey(like the one from the movie "outbreak")for sale. We're thinking about getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some fun barbeque days ahead!! Wish we could join you.

    ReplyDelete