Saturday, April 19, 2008

Utah Jazz

Well tonight we learned that while Jackson is definitely the Ute aficionado I am definately the Jazz person in our house. Jackson had never heard the song Basketball John before tonight. I mean seriously where was he during the Jazz fever during the NBA finals? So let's all take a moment to honor the classic Jazz Man, Stockton. Enjoy Basketball John! Go JAZZ! For an in depth analysis of the current Jazz team check out Frank Layden Admirers www.franklayden.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I am a little ashamed Jax, I expected more from you. But way to go Cara!!!! What a win tonight too eh? GO JAZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you do have to admit Jackson didn't grow up with Carl Malone living just up the street... that kind of stuff affects you for life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats hilarious. I can't believe he'd never heard that!

    ReplyDelete