Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Delaware Part 1

This was a cat at Longwood Gardens, just sleeping inside the DuPont house. Kind of strange.

The Lake of Shining Waters

The coolest tree house I have ever seen, Longwood Gardens still.


Jackson next to a 1,000+ pound pumpkin.
Bennett and I hanging out in a climate controlled desert.

Jacqueline and John had us over for dinner on Sunday. Jackson took a nice nap while Jacqueline and I talked for several hours after John had to go to a study group. I miss my friends out here.

Luckily my visit to Camille coincided with Chelsea's for one day. We did all the sisterly things we could think of. The dressing room attendants were a little mystified when there was a flood of girls coming out of this one very small dressing room.

Delaware may be a random state to visit but it was beautiful.



2 comments:

  1. So fun! Delaware does look beautiful and I WANT that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaware is not that random. We are missing you already. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete