Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quirks

Jacqueline tagged me yesterday... According to the rules I am supposed to link to her but since her blog is private I don't think I will. You can find the link on the side if you want to look.

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.

1. I am deathly afraid of calling stores and asking them questions. Or even asking salesmen questions when I am at the store. It takes me a long time to build up the courage... if I even do.

2. I will read the first chapter or so of a book and then I read the last three or so. I cannot stand not knowing how it will end.

3. I am really really good at starting projects, finishing them is another question.

4. Birds seem to like flying at me. I don't know why but they just do. My parents always have birds build nests by their front door and sometimes it felt like a battle zone trying to get out of the front door.

5. I am terrified of getting shots. The last time I had to get them was in high school and my Dad offered money to my sisters and me for whoever could go the longest without crying. I was just fine until the nurse started to roll my sleeve up and then I started sobbing. Neither of my sisters cried.

6. I think I am a little obsessive compulsive, just ask anyone who has ever played Ticket to Ride with me. I either have to leave my trains in the bag or they have to be lined up next to each other in rows, I cannot stand to have them in a big pile.

I tag- Camille Parker, Camilla Owen, Lindsey Bullen, Caroline Klein, Missy McConkie, Rachel Nelson

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your post reminded me of this...remember when the bird was in our stairwell and you turned to run and feel down and hurt your arm? I am still laughing about that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so much fun to read. I love how you move from thing to thing, the transition from politics to paper mache was great :) I love to see how you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete