Sunday, October 5, 2008




We went raspberry picking with Taneev, Shad, Mike and Kara. The raspberries were so good, we put some on a chocolate cake for Pam's birthday. Next time we will have to try putting jam in between the layers, live and learn.




We went to the Michigan game yesterday and Mike and Kara were nice enough to let us go and sit on the first row with them!







Jackson has a ritual, it revolves around Nintendo. Every week he must play Madden college football (maybe it is something else I am not sure). He has to play Utah vs. whatever the team that week is and the same for Michigan. He is kind of a football nerd.

4 comments:

  1. Someone sent me N's blog to look at because they like to make fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks again for coming today, it meant a lot. I am sorry we didn't get to chat longer... perhaps we can when we make paper mache pumpkins! (I commented on that post, but worried you may not read it). So call me when you want to do it, I would love that. Also, sounds like the more I learn about Jackson the more I realize how alike him and Dave are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, those raspberries look delicious! You are so Martha, I love it everything you make looks good!

    ReplyDelete