Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy heart day


Jackson will be getting his every own custom U of U t-shirt. The second picture is part of my revenge for the sleeping pictures, I put lots of pictures of Jackson in this post, he is going to love it.

Happy Valentine's to me. Jackson got me the Presidential thimble set, it has a thimble of all the presidents up to George W.

Jackson holding his creation and then holding Anna so her parents could play some guitar.

Battle of the marrieds.

Jackson making the pizza and Jordan and Pam enjoying some guitar hero.

The two children at our party, most people would maybe assume a Valentines party would be for kids but we like to shake things up around here.



Rachel and Heidi didn't like first picture I took so I gave them a second chance.
Heidi and Dave's valentine box, it put all the rest of ours to shame, they even put pictures of everyone in it, here we are on the 15 yard line.

Jackson's pride and glory, he did all the work on our box, it even had gingeva.

Mike's box and the Wrights "Y" box (Pam made the box not Jordan) and Rachel's bee.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet valentines box! I love your new headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love it. You guys are so much fun! I love the valentines boxes! They are so creative and fun. I wish we lived in Michigan so we could be invited to your parties, they look so fun. Maybe we should move there?! Oh and I love the headboard too..it's way cute.

    ReplyDelete