I saw this on Jane's blog, and knowing how artistic and creative Jane is I signed up immediately, so bear with me because, really, this is the fruit of my really wanting to sign up on her blog. I am not sure if I was supposed to just copy the entire post from Jane's blog, so I just did.
Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.
My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! ( I just copied this from Jane's blog, I can guarantee that I will not paint anything for you, be glad) Maybe it will be a bouquet of flower pens (remember when flower pens were the coolest? I always wanted one.)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

I'm doing this fun idea on my blog, too! But I don't have 5 takers yet. :( But we could maybe swap our handmade beauties!! (If you go over to my blog, you'll have to scroll down- I posted it a couple of days ago.)
ReplyDeleteok, I am in! Sorry that it is just your boring sis-in-law, but I know that I would love any homemade item from you. Nothing too big or time consuming because I am not picky, I just want to see what you are going to create!
ReplyDelete