Last week I was perusing various sites when I came across the recommendation for a tater tot casserole. I thought this presented the perfect party opportunity. Tater tot casserole, dress up like Napoleon Dynamite, and Friday the 13th. A perfect combination. Added to that every one's husbands were out of town so Jackson got to hang out with four girls all night!
Jackson has the innate skill of taking the absolute worst pictures of me.
Eliza saw the top picture and said:
ReplyDelete"What's wrong with her?"
Me: "Do you know who she is?"
E: No.
M: Cara.
E. Oh. why is she mad?
M. She's not.
E. Oh. What's she doing?
proving the point that Jackson takes awful pictures of me. I should have been more suspicious when he started laughing.
ReplyDeleteThough I missed most of the dressing up, and didn't realize it was a Napolian Dynomite themed dress up (guess I need to read invitations a little better), I guess my wig could have counted as Pedro!It was a great girls night! Thanks Jackson for being a good sport, especially by playing with Anna!
ReplyDeleteHEIDI
P.S. and another thanks to Jackson for Saturday as well!
Never heard of that game, but it looks seriously awesome!! Sweet costumes too.
ReplyDeletefun idea. we actually love tater tot casserole at our house, I have a yummy recipe I'll have to share with you.
ReplyDelete