Father's day celebration. We got to celebrate with both families but I am terrible at remembering to photograph my families get together's, although I do have some camera phone pictures to come.
Between the wedding and the reception we drove to my Aunt's house for my Granny's 85th birthday party. I also got to see Virginia for the first time.
Brunch with Lindsey and Danielle. Also my last picture without glasses for the next 3-6 months. I went to my optometrist while in Utah only to find out that the irritation I have had for the last few months was not just my contacts but a very deep corneal infection in both eyes. I get eye drops for the next couple of days and then glasses for the next couple of months.
amazing skirt for the wedding and I wish I could just insert myself in that last picture...
ReplyDeleteWhen did you guys do brunch? Sad I missed it :( Hope to see you next time you are in town.
ReplyDelete