Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sven



I am sure many of you have seen this commercial. After about the tenth time Jacks decided it was probably the funniest commercial he has ever seen. He starts laughing just talking about it. So what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. "Liz called" (while buzzing around on a little moped). C'mon, that's good stuff. You all know you want a Sven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T and I have been LOVING that ad every since we saw it at the super bowl. I want a Sven, especially on the moped. I could also use one of those cozy white sweaters. I think the Swedish accent really puts it over the top. We totally agree with Jackson. Thanks for continuing the laughs for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was just Dave that was madly in love with that commercial! I guess you don't have to serve a mission in Sweden or be an Owen to love it after all! That is so funny that Jax is lovin it too. I must say the accent is pretty humorous!

    ReplyDelete