Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Chili Party


Look Mom I made the breadsticks all by myself! I finally found some dry ice. Not at the party store, they don't sell it there.

Our very full house.


We had birthday cake for Jordan. Cade helped him blow out the candles.







Jackson was a modern day Abraham Lincoln while I was a trash bag witch.
Jackson said he wasn't sure if I looked more like a witch or a hobo...

7 comments:

  1. I'm sad we couldn't come. It looks like you took halloween chili parties to a whole new level - looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun and the most amazing chili! It was so so so good (I'll have to get your recipe.) Sorry we had to leave so soon, looks like you had an awesome turn out. We need to play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! It was a blast. I love the countdown and know Dave will too, considering he is at your house right now watching the game! GO UTES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! And I can't decide if you looked more like a witch or hobo either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Halloween!!! I'm so glad you found our blog, I'm always peeking at yours :) it looks like you guys are having fun in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fun halloween party. I love your costume! How clever. That is funny about the dry ice, I think I would have been confused too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun! I remember those breadsticks...yummy I still talk about the tradition of going up to your house on halloween... good times

    ReplyDelete