Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Jackson carved the turkey for the first time and I made Grandma's stuffing for the first time.


We had a lot of fun with the Ali and Jade and their family. Camilla, I made sure to take lots of pictures of Baby Nathan for you!


Owen the super hero. He made sure that I got a picture of both sides.



Cutting down our Christmas tree.


My Dad is in town for the day, he has to drive to Ohio for business. We love my Dad's job, we get to see him almost every other month.



The finished product.


The two new houses for our Christmas village. Mom the ice skaters move!

The cats can't stop watching the ice skaters

The village is one of my favorite things about Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. i am digging your village... what a great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are these word verification things for anyway....?? this one is "ching" how random is that?

    i am looking forward to hangin with you at the basketball games over christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry one more:)

    i want access to Ty and Emily's blog... please tell her to invite mollycjones@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree and village Cara and Jackson. How fun that the skaters move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The village and the tree look FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is adorable! I am very impressed that you cut it down your self! I love Christmas time! We still have not put up our tree, maybe tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are those your cats? Those are a couple of great looking cats, Cara.

    ReplyDelete