
I am a Utah Man Sir and I will be till I die! We had a great time watching the Utes pummel the Cougars tonight! We had about 22 people come, some drove an hour to watch the game amongst other Utes. It was the next best thing to going to the big game. We were not disappointed.
That is a cool quilt, I want one and Camilla wants me to get rid of all my t-shirts. What an awesome game! GO UTES!
ReplyDeletewoah looks like a fun party!! We were proud of the utes as well! We had a party but it wasn't nearly as cool as yours. We only had one other couple over and they were both BYU grads. UGH. oh well. go utes!
ReplyDeleteYou epitomize the lines, "Who am I, sir, a Utah man am I. A Utah man, sir, and will be 'til I die." (Of course, 'man' defined as man and/or woman) You should be the Alumni reps for Michigan! What an amazing game!!! I'm glad you could watch it. It's a keeper. Go Utes, now and forever!!
ReplyDeletethose cake balls are sweet
ReplyDelete